SME Technovation and Productivity Program
STeP has been designed for SME managers and leaders who are in the process of transition. This transition can evolve in more ways than one. Managers transitioning from middle management into senior management roles or individuals transitioning into roles with people management responsibilities need to take the time to reflect on their own mental models and world views to be able to chart their leadership journey.
The program was designed to enhance executive capability in three key areas:
- Leadership in context to create high productive workplaces
- Strategising to deal with externalities and
- Navigating and implementing change in markets.
The first iteration of this program, fully funded by Malaysia’s HR Department via the HRDF, was held in March 2016 with 50 Malaysian SME leaders.
Further iterations of this program in the region are being planned.
Lead Program Faculty:
- Associate Professor Christopher Vas
- Associate Professor Peter Waring
For further information: