SCRIPT works in partnership with the public and private sectors in Singapore, across Australasia as well as our global R&D partners, to harness the latest research to develop and deliver multi-faceted solutions to productivity challenges. In doing so, SCRIPT’s integrated R&D solutions harness the following internal capabilities:
- Ability to harness Singapore-based expertise and international Murdoch University expertise from Perth and Dubai;
- Interdisciplinary research expertise (visit Our People page) that spans
- Sectors: Manufacturing, Health, Agrifood, Public Sector, Information Technology, Media, Tourism and more
- Themes: management and leadership capabilities, design thinking, business model innovation, organisational culture, high performance work systems, public sector management and more;
- Experience of conducting large scale surveys, focus groups, literature reviews, scenario exercises, report writing, conference organisation, academic publications in journals (visit Research page) and other research activities;
- Experience of customising and delivering executive and professional industry programs;
- Academic networks with industry, businesses and government locally, in the Asian region and globally.
Leveraging these capabilities, SCRIPT supports businesses in embracing best practices and be the creators of next practice. For example, our recent $0.5m SPRING-funded research project investigated the falling productivity levels of Singapore’s manufacturing SMEs and involved building a dynamic web portal that enables ongoing benchmarking and comparison.