(click to find out more about our partners)
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services Western Australia
- SME Technovation and Productivity (STeP) Programme (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Department of Agriculture and Food (DAFWA)
- Cooperative Bulk Handling (CBH)
- Interface Global Education / Asia E
- Public Sector Commission of Western Australia
- Department of Corrective Services (DCS)
- Aroona Alliance
- Barrick Australia Pacific
- Peel Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Universities Australia CHAMMP’s Program
- Other Partners
University Award Program Partner
(click to find out more about our partner)
Kaplan is one of the world’s largest and most diversified education providers, serving over a million students from across 30 over countries. Headquartered in US, Kaplan is part of Graham Holdings (formerly The Washington Post Company) and is its largest subsidiary.
In Singapore, Kaplan has three entities – comprising Kaplan Higher Education Academy, Kaplan Higher Education Institute and Kaplan Learning Institute, and all three hold 4-year EduTrust certification conferred by the Council for Private Education (CPE), the regulatory authority for the private education sector in Singapore.
Kaplan Singapore was publicly voted as the leading education provider – ranked number one Preferred Private Education Institution overall consecutively in the JobsCentral Learning Ranking and Survey for 2012/2013 and 2013/2014, awarded gold status in the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brands Asia 2015 and recipient of AsiaOne’s People Choice Award from 2013 to 2016.
Kaplan Singapore offers over 300 industry-relevant programmes to enable young and adult learners to pursue their qualifications of interest. The programmes include diplomas, degrees, professional qualifications, English language programmes to GCE O-Level preparatory courses; and currently serves over 30,000 local and international students from more than 30 countries worldwide.
Murdoch University has offered courses in partnership with Kaplan Higher Education since 2006. The success of our partnership lead to the introduction of more than 20 new courses in 2011, as well as the establishment of the Murdoch@Kaplan brand.