Murdoch Singapore is giving all students currently enrolled @ Kaplan Singapore the opportunity to participate in a SHORT VIDEO (2 mins or less only) competition on the FUTURE OF LEARNING.
Come join us on Murdoch Singapore’s journey towards the future of Learning.
Murdoch Singapore, together with Kaplan Singapore, will be implementing Blended Learning in TJ 2017. Blended Learning combines classroom experience with an online learning experience and provides a highly interactive and engaging learning experience for students.
|Submission period||Tue, Nov 1 to Mon, Nov 14, 2016|
|Submission deadline||Fri, Nov 18, 2016|
|Shortlisting of finalists||Mon, Dec 5, 2016|
|Award Presentation ceremony||Mon, Dec 12, 2016|
- Shoot your two minute video on your smartphone or tablet only.
- In your video, incorporate ‘Flipped Classroom’ and innovation of the future of learning. For example, present your ideas of a Flipped Classroom, and how it will improve your life as a student. Be as creative as possible!
- Submissions will be judged on creativity and relevance to Flipped Classroom.
- Click on the registration button below to submit your video
- When submitting your video, provide a brief description (about 50 words) and the link to it, for example YouTube, DropBox, GoogleDrive, etc
All three winners will be awarded certificates of commendation. Only the finalists will be notified.
By submitting the Video, you agree to the Terms and Conditions described in the Competiton Information Sheet.
For further queries about the competition only, please email: MurdochSGP@murdoch.edu.au